I was tagged by Jenn over at Frequent Reader, Infrequent Blogger. The Rules are easy enough: Answer six questions about myself on my blog and then tag eight of my blogger friends.
1. Do you think you’re hot?
Only in the summer and when I’ve had too much to drink.
3. When was the last time you ate chicken?
I saw a rooster today on the side of the road in the city (seriously) and I actually thought about eating him, but other than that it would have been about a week ago maybe. I just bought chicken today tho for tomorrow’s tea (as they call dinner down under).
4. The song you listened to recently.
Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson
5. What were you thinking while doing this?
I should have grabbed that rooster… why was a rooster loose in the city anyways? Too bad this blog tag post wasn’t on my “To Do” list, or I could have had something else to check off…
6. Do you have nicknames? What are they?
My online name is Dandilyon. The last names vary, but if you see a : Dandi or Dandilyon, it’s probably me. I like to type it with the “:” in front of the “D” so it looks like a happy face or bite marks… depending on my mood. In the late 80’s I went by “Duckie” in some circles located primarily in Boulder, Colorado USA (and usually sporting mohawks).
7. Tag 8 blogger friends.
- Lori @Lori’s Blog Reviews & More
- A.F. Stewart’s Blog
- Kira @Ember’s Music Box
- Rachael @Historically Yours
- JavaGurl @Vampyre Gurls Book Club
- DarkBeauty @Den of Shadows & Passions
- Alexander @Notes From An Alien
- Must Love Books & Coffee (& I do!)