JournalJabber: Literal Mayhem

My interpretation of JournalJabber ;p

This post is coming a bit late due to our internet tossing a tantrum, but I wanted to share an internet radio show I’ve been listening to for the past few weeks.

JournalJabber, sponsored by JournalStone, is a wonderfully fun show that focuses on new literature coming out.

The exchanges between the hostesses will have you in stitches with some of the crazy exchanges that go on.  This is not English 101, and you are guaranteed to stay awake as well as stay ahead of the latest trends and news in the recently manic world of publishing.

You can sign up with BlogTalkRadio to listen live and participate in the chat room, or catch the shows afterwards in the archives.  Listening live allows you to ask questions of the authors and the hostesses, as well as comment.  Be sure to check out the show, and look for updates here when my internet gets over its fit.

Related story:

CS Splitter, author of The Reluctant to be on the show!  Congratz Splitter!

About Angela Yuriko Smith

Angela Yuriko Smith is an American poet, publisher and author. Her first collection of poetry, In Favor of Pain, was nominated for an 2017 Elgin Award. Her latest novella, Bitter Suites, is a 2018 Bram Stoker Awards® Finalist. Currently, she publishes Space and Time magazine, a 53 year old publication dedicated to fantasy, horror and science fiction. For more information visit SpaceandTimeMagazine.com or AngelaYSmith.com.
This entry was posted in Writing Life and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to JournalJabber: Literal Mayhem

1. Hi, I’m a fellow campaigner and am really enjoying checking everyone’s blogs. Thanks for the link to the radio show. I’ll check that out too.

2. Jenn P says:

omg, love the pic!
    Hilarious!

3. What an awesome radio site – will so be checking this out:) Thanks

4. Mike says:

How big of an audience do they reach?

5. Amy Eye says:

Angela!

Thank you so much for posting this! You are such a doll! We have tons of fun on the show, and you never really know what may happen! :)

Mike, we have an average about 40-70 listeners to the show per week between live listeners and the podcast listeners, so for a brand new blog talk radio show, we aren’t doing too bad!!

If you know of anyone looking for a fun thing to do on a Tuesday night, they can always tune into Journal Jabber!

Again, Angela, you are FANTABULOUS!! *KISSES*

• Mike, Amy did a great job of answering you so I’ll hush. You guys are fantabulous, and when I get resettled I want to do a feature post on you guys, the show and how it all came to be.

• Amy Eye says:

WOOT!! How cool is that! I so wish we could use that pic as our logo. I’m in lust with it…

• Hahahaha! I thought it appropriate, but the potential legal problems… you could always have a variation, just not the exact image. That’s why I put the disclaimer underneath it, so Charlie’s Angels wouldn’t throw a fit or think it was your logo.

• Amy Eye says:

Man, if we all got big enough for the Charlie’s Angels people wanting to sue us, that would mean we made it BIG TIME!! HAHAHA!

6. Katie Gates says: