10 Best Things About Scooters
I passed the 100 mile mark on the scooter today, and as I watched the odometer flip over I thought about the 10 best things about travel by scooter. One good thing for each mile.
- Carjackers aren’t interested in scooters.
- No panic at the pump—up to 144 miles per gallon.
- For under $2,000 you can have a new machine with tags and title.
- You can wear a skirt and still scooter.
- Never worry about parking.
- Environmentally friendly way to travel.
- Natural air conditioning.
- No getting stuck in a traffic jam—there’s always room to turn around.
- Stand out from the pack—or, more fun—start a scooter pack.
- Riding a scooter is a wonderful way to decompress.
- BONUS: You will probably never be responsible for making more roadkill.
This entry was posted in On A Personal Note
and tagged moped
, save gas
, Tao Tao
. Bookmark the permalink