Remember the old Kool & the Gang Song Celebrate? That is what’s playing in my head as I write up this Friday’s celebration post. This was a good week –
- Things slowed down at work so I had a chance to catch up.
- I got to do an interview on two guys, one blind, that are going to take a tandem bike ride from coast to coast. Inspiring.
- I have been looking for a little night table and I found the perfect night table left on a curb. Free is my favorite price.
- On a fun note, my son found a perfect heart shaped chicken nugget.
- This last week, with my new (lightly used) laptop I visited everyone else’s’ celebrate posts to see what they were happy about :)
So much celebrating – there’s definitely a party going down ’round here!
What are you celebrating?
Celebrate the Small Things: To be part of this blog hop, all you have to do is put your name on the linky list and then post every Friday about something you’re grateful for that week. It can be about writing or family or school or general life. (Originated by VikLit)