A Panhandle Focus: Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald Coast will host an Open House and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony on Thursday, Aug. 4 at 10 a.m. to formally announce the opening of a new outpatient clinic at The Market Shops in Miramar Beach, which is located at 9375 Emerald Coast Parkway West at the entrance to Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort.
Attendees will be given a short tour of the facility and the NICU transport ambulance will be onsite for viewing. The new clinic features pediatric and adult primary care services, lab and x-ray services, and rehabilitation services for physical, occupational and speech therapy. The clinic will also provide a pediatric after-hours clinic seven days a week beginning later this year, which will be backed by The Studer Family Children’s Hospital at Sacred Heart, Northwest Florida’s only hospital solely dedicated to the care of sick and injured babies and children.
Physicians at The Market Shops
Several Sacred Heart Medical Group physicians will see patients at the new clinic, including:
- Dr. Patrick Ferry, Internal Medicine
- Dr. Matthew Kinzelman, Family Medicine
- Dr. Mikael MacKinney, Family Medicine
- Dr. Mollie Smith-Sowell, Pediatrics
- Dr. Stephen Bolduc, Pediatrics
SPEAKERS will include:
- Susan Davis, President and CEO of Sacred Heart Health System
- Roger Hall, President of Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald Coast
- Henry Stovall, President of The Studer Family Children’s Hospital at Sacred Heart
- Blessing by Father Michael Hartley – Pastor, St. Rita Catholic Church
WHEN: Thursday, Aug. 4 at 10 a.m.
WHERE: The Market Shops in Miramar Beach, which is located at 9375 Emerald Coast Parkway West at the entrance to Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort.
CONTACT: Mike Burke, Public Relations Director, (850) 969-1319