Just back from Borderlands Bootcamp and it was absolutely worth it. I don’t have time to give a full recap now (the day job calls) but watch for that early next week.
Now that this huge event is in my past, I can focus on finishing up Mr. Smith’s edits, getting my newest (Bitter Suites) released and start some new projects.
For now, here are some highlights of the last week:
- Visiting my first daughter, husband and the grandkids
- Sitting on a couch with Peter Straub, passing notes and talking about writing.
- Visiting Edgar Allen Poe’s grave
- Seeing a shooting star
- Seeing a snow tornado (or something!) just after escaping a mountain blizzard
- Exploring an abandoned pizza building with Cordelia Abrams
And, since National Haiku Month begins today, a haiku. You may recognize it, but recycling is hip, right?