During the month of March their focus will be on beauty standards and what society says about our bodies, our skin, and our clothing. More details here.
From their website:Do you have a story about your body? Do you have story about what it’s like to live in a world that is always talking about our bodies and telling us what to do with them? Maybe you have a story about how you learned to love your body again. Whatever your story is we want to tell it!
- All stories must be true and about you.
- All stories must follow the theme of beauty and bodies in some way (but that way is open to interpretation)
- All stories must be between 900 – 3000 words.
- Stories must be submitted as Word Documents (We do not accept Google Docs)
- Stories must be submitted with a short bio and photo of the author.
All stories can be submitted to email@example.com
All stories due March 23rd.