The SPILLING THE INK podcast is a go…
…thanks to a mysterious, private sponsor! And the first thing I want to do is say thank you. I started uploading the audio from the video show to SoundCloud just to see how it would do and the result was great. I decided to share the show with a new platform but I needed to raise a little capitol first. Enter, generous donor. Now SPILLING THE INK is available on a new platform and you can listen in here.
Interested in supporting the show? Just $15 covers my direct costs to produce a show. I thank everyone who has so generously sponsored a show so far. Sponsoring a show is easy, just follow this link.
A busy last week!
I recorded four shows, appeared on two and officially began learning Portuguese with my new friend Bruna Luisa Zipf who also happens to be my guest for this coming Saturday’s show. She practices Umbanda, a monotheistic and Afro-Brazilian religion that emerged in 1908 and she’s going to share all about it. Watch the show this coming Saturday at 2 pm CST here.
Otherwise, the week ahead will be a quiet one. A few private meetings, catching up on some work. Just in case you want to catch up on anything you missed, here’s a link list.
- Poetry Spotlight poet Amy Zoellers read her poem here.
- Unquiet Spirits: Essays by Asian Women in Horror is finally available!
- Spilling the Ink with actor, author and film producer Eric Shapiro.
- “Speaking for Unquiet Spirits pt 2” panel with special guest Alma Katsu
- Poetry Live event on Hipness_&_Outrage’s Instagram