A new Authortunities was just sent out to subscribers. Issue #21 shares author opportunities from August 9—September 6. Here’s the TLDR list, but if you want more all this is in my newsletter. Two weeks of calendar events for authors is always free. You can read it here.
- I share Amanda Worthington’s Liminal Waystation for some deep thought on mortality and all that entails in “The Space Between Alive and Dead.” Read it for free here.
- We are moving to a new house over the next week.
- The Horror Writer Association is wrapping up their Halloween in July fundraiser with three final panels. I’m looking for more poets to sign up for the poetry open mic I’m hosting with Maxwell I. Gold as the final event.
- Claim your vintage, digital back issue of Space and Time magazine—Issue 110 from Spring 2010 when Hildy Silverman was the publisher.
- I also have a free story up on Pen of the Damned, “Unlucky Moon.”
- Finally, Brian Keene’s “Back in the Day” presentation from last with Ellen Datlow and Linda D. Addison.
Send comments, victories, and everything I don’t know to email@example.com.