A new Authortunities was just sent out to subscribers. Issue #22 shares author opportunities from August 16—September 13. Here’s the TLDR list, but if you want more the details are in my newsletter. Two weeks of calendar events for authors is always free. You can read it here.
- I share Hildy Silverman’s Kickstarter for her new anthology from Crazy 8 Press featuring speculative fiction tales about holidays gone wrong. [link]
- Space and Time magazine is recruiting First Readers to help out with an overabundance of submissions.
- The Horror Writer Association is wrapping up the Halloween in July fundraiser with two final panels.
- Claim your vintage, digital back issue of Space and Time magazine—Issue #84 from Fall 1994 when Gordon Linzner was the publisher.
- You can also download the chart I made to keep track of which issues I’ve shared.
Send comments, victories, and everything I don’t know to firstname.lastname@example.org.